PML has taken rocketry back to the future with this kit!
Based on the rockets of 1950`s SciFi movies, here`s the Little Lunar Express!
With it`s fin "wings" and tail, landing pods, and retro styling, this is one great-looking bird.
First shown to the world at LDRS-17 and NARAM-40, this kit has all the great features you`ve come to expect from PML.
Complete with cockpit and passenger window decals, as well as tail numbers.
This 3.9" diameter rocket has the same standard high-quality features that go into every PML kit:
G10 fins, piston ejection system, preslotted tailcone, and more.
This is a great kit to add to your collection,
and is sure to draw attention on the flying field!
Flies great on 38mm H and I motors and 29mm motors with ADPTR-38/29.
- Motor based recovery system
- Plastic nose cone and boattail
- 0.062 G-10 fins
- 38mm motor mount (can be flown on 29mm motors using the optional ADPTR-38/29 motor adapter)
- Molded urethane landing pods
- 54" heavy-duty parachute
- Stands nearly 3 feet tall
- Complete, three color decal set and detailed instructions
Click here for the complete Data Sheet which includes features, specs, and a motor/altitude chart specific to this kit in a printable format.
Click here for the kit instructions in PDF format; 743kb