Bumble Bee RocketRegular price $136.95
Bumble Bee is short and sweet yet nice and stable. Not an inch of space is wasted inside of this rocket!
Bumble Bee utilizes our new Stuffer Tube Recovery design. Much of the recovery system is inside of the nosecone! The shock cord is "built into" the nosecone and can never tear out.
• Pre-slotted Quantum Tube airframe
• Dura-Chute nylon parachute
• Plastic nosecone
• 38mm motor mount
• Piston ejection system
• G-10 fins
• Linear Rail Lugs for 10/10 launch rails
Can be flown on many H, I, and even some J motors! To use 29mm motors in a 38mm mount, purchase the optional easy to use HAMR-38- SET motor retainer and HAMR-ADPTR-38/29.
Diameter: 3.9" | Height: 35.5" | MMT: 38mm
Parachute: 48" | Payload: None
Fin Array: 3 swept-back | Fin Thickness: 0.06"
Below you will find a number of upgrade options. Upgrading the parachute size may be necessary if you intend to build heavy or have a hard landing surface (i.e. gravel, pavement, desert playa, etc.). Some motors will accelerate this rocket to transonic or even supersonic velocities. Under these conditions, this kit may require the fin upgrade, foam encapsulation of the fin root, as well as other advanced construction skills.
- Bumble Bee Upgrade, Add HAMR-38 Motor Retainer now and Save 15% - $28.00
- Bumble Bee Upgrade, Add ADPTR-38/29-HAMR now and Save 10% - $18.85
- Epoxy, Quick-Cure (5 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Mid-Cure (15 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Slow-Cure (30 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Adjustable Density Expanding Foam - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
It is prudent to sim your kit/motor combination using the actual weight of your finished model to determine max velocity, altitude, ejection delay, etc. This will allow you to make an informed decision when selecting a suitable motor for your rocket. Please download and read the PML FAQ and/or consult with a NAR or Tripoli certified member to ensure your flights are fun and safe.