AGM-600 PitBullRegular price $489.95
The AGM-600 is a huge 6" version of our popular AGM-256 PitBull!
The AGM-600 is a large 6" version of our AGM-256 PitBull. The AGM- 600 PitBull comes complete with fibreglass nosecone and boattail. The 54mm motor mount can handle any motor up to about 30" long (click on Motor Recommendations below for details), and comes with a 72" `chute for motor-based recovery. Also included are 0.093" G10 fins, PML`s piston ejection system, and of course the attention to quality and detail that sets PML ahead of the pack!
The CPR-MAX Electronic Recovery System cannot be added to the AGM-600 without major modifications that make it unfeasible. Sorry.
Diameter: 6.0 in. | Height: 79 in. | MMT: 54mm
Parachute: 72" | Payload: None
Fin Array: 4 main and 4 canard | Fin Thickness: 0.09"
The AGM600 is a beautiful, scale-like kit for Level 2 flights. This rocket stands 79 in. tall, is 6.0 in. diameter and has a 4 main and 4 canard fin design. This rocket comes standard with a 54mm motor mount and can fly on me thru K motors. At ~193 oz., the 72" parachute is sized right for the stock kit to make a safe landing under most field conditions. This kit comes standard with our exclusive Linear Rail Lugs for use with 80/20 brand launch rails. The stock airframe is ideal for flights up to approx. 0.85 Mach.
Below you will find a number of upgrade options. Upgrading the parachute size may be necessary if you intend to build heavy or have a hard landing surface (i.e. gravel, pavement, desert playa, etc.). Some motors will accelerate this rocket to transonic or even supersonic velocities. Under these conditions, this kit may require the fin upgrade, foam encapsulation of the fin root, as well as other advanced construction skills.
- AGM-600 Fin Upgrade From 0.093 To 0.125 - $27.48
- AGM-600 Parachute Upgrade from 72 to 84 - $40.00
- Upgrade to Pre-glassed Phenolic Airframe - $186.34
- Add HAMR-54 Motor Retainer now and save 15%! - $31.40
Select only one of the following upgrades for this kit
- AGM-600 MMT Upgrade to Single 75mm - $14.00
- AGM-600 MMT Upgrade to Single 98mm - $15.00
- AGM-600 MMT Upgrade to Single 75mm GiantKS (w/o Adapters) - $31.00
- AGM-600 MMT Upgrade to Single 98mm GiantKS (w/o Adapters) - $32.00
Add now and save:
- Epoxy, Quick-Cure (5 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Mid-Cure (15 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Slow-Cure (30 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Adjustable Density Expanding Foam - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
It is prudent to sim your kit/motor combination using the actual weight of your finished model to determine max velocity, altitude, ejection delay, etc. This will allow you to make an informed decision when selecting a suitable motor for your rocket. Please download and read the PML FAQ and/or consult with a NAR or Tripoli certified member to ensure your flights are fun and safe.