Small Endeavour Rocket KitsRegular price $99.95
The newest and smallest of our Endeavour Series rocket kits. The Endeavour`s military-style split fin design has always been a big hit with the HPR crowd.
Now you can fly in style using mid-power motors, too! The Small Endeavour comes standard with the new Quantum Tube polymer airframe and G-10 fins. The Small Endeavour uses a 38mm motor mount but you can still fly with 29mm motors by purchasing the motor retainer HAMR-38-SET and the HAMR-38/29-ADPTR.
• Pre-slotted Quantum Tube airframe
• Dura-Chute nylon parachute
• Plastic nosecone
• 38mm motor mount
• Piston ejection system
• G-10 fins
• Linear Rail Lugs for 10/10 launch rails
Diameter: 2.5" | Height: 47.25" | MMT: 38mm
Parachute: 30" | Payload: None
Fin Array: 3 (Split-fin) | Fin Thickness: 0.06"
The SMALL ENDEAVOUR is a really cool kit for Pre-Cert & Level 1 flights. This rocket stands 47.25" tall, is 2.5" in diameter and has a 3 (Split-fin) fin design. This rocket comes standard with a 38mm motor mount and can fly on G thru I motors. At ~35 oz., the 30" parachute is sized right for the stock kit to make a safe landing under most field conditions. This kit comes standard with our exclusive Linear Rail Lugs for use with 80/20 brand launch rails. The stock airframe is ideal for flights up to approx. 0.85 Mach.
Below you will find a number of upgrade options. Upgrading the parachute size may be necessary if you intend to build heavy or have a hard landing surface (i.e. gravel, pavement, desert playa, etc.). Some motors will accelerate this rocket to transonic or even supersonic velocities. Under these conditions, this kit may require the fin upgrade, foam encapsulation of the fin root, as well as other advanced construction skills.
- Small Endeavour Parachute Upgrade (For Hard Surface Landings) from 30 to 36 - $6.00
- Small Endeavour Upgrade, Add HAMR-38 Motor Retainer now and Save 15% - $28.00
- Add HAMR-38/29-ADPTR Motor Adapter (for HAMR-38-SET) Save 10% - $18.85
- Epoxy, Quick-Cure (5 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Mid-Cure (15 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Slow-Cure (30 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Adjustable Density Expanding Foam - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)