AMRAAM 4 w/CPR3kRegular price $319.95
PML is proud to offer this semi-scale model of the AIM-120 AMRAAM Missile with our CPR3000 Dual-Deployment Recovery system already designed in!
The AMRAAM-4 has always been our top seller for conversion to CPR3000, and now we`ve made it even easier with CPR "from the factory". For more details on CPR3000, go to the CPR Systems page.
Check out these features...
Diameter: 3.9" | Height: 77.7" | MMT: 54/38/29mm Kwik-Switch
Parachute: 54" main & 18" drogue | Payload: None
Fin Array: 4 main and 4 canard | Fin Thickness: 0.06"
Below you will find a number of upgrade options. Upgrading the parachute size may be necessary if you intend to build heavy or have a hard landing surface (i.e. gravel, pavement, desert playa, etc.). Some motors will accelerate this rocket to transonic or even supersonic velocities. Under these conditions, this kit may require the fin upgrade, foam encapsulation of the fin root, as well as other advanced construction skills.
- AMRAAM-4 Parachute Upgrade (For Hard Surface Landings) from 54 to 60 - $35.00
- Amraam 4-CPR Upgrade, Add HAMR-KS Motor Retainer now and Save 15% - $39.90
- Substitute Phenolic Airframe (for DIY fiberglassing only; see Complete FAQ) - $8.00
- Upgrade to Pre-Glassed Phenolic Airframe for Amraam 4 CPR - $158.00
- Epoxy, Quick-Cure (5 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Mid-Cure (15 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Slow-Cure (30 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Adjustable Density Expanding Foam - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
It is prudent to sim your kit/motor combination using the actual weight of your finished model to determine max velocity, altitude, ejection delay, etc. This will allow you to make an informed decision when selecting a suitable motor for your rocket. Please download and read the PML FAQ and/or consult with a NAR or Tripoli certified member to ensure your flights are fun and safe.