Ultimate EndeavourRegular price $399.95
If bigger is better and clustering is the key to your high power excitement, then the Ultimate Endeavour is the ticket! Upgradable for Level 3 cert flight!
Straightforward construction and excellent flight stability are combined with military styling to provide you with quick access to the world of large scale high power rocketry. Initial flights can be accomplished with a single 54mm motor. When you are ready to kick it in the butt, you can add a cluster of 38mm motors to the central 54mm for a real neck-snapping launch!
CPR-MAX Upgrade is available!
You can now add the CPR-MAX Electronic Recovery System as an upgrade to the Ultimate Endeavour for 10% off the regular price of CPR-MAX-6.0! (NOTE: The airframe(s) will need to be cut differently from a stock Ultimate Endeavour, so it`s important to order CPR-MAX as an upgrade with your initial order.) For more details on CPR-MAX, go to the CPR Systems page.
Diameter: 6.0 in. | Height: 108 in. | MMT: 54mm w/(3) 38mm
Parachute: 60" & 48" | Payload: 36"
Fin Array: 3 (Split-fin) | Fin Thickness: 0.09"
The ULT. ENDEAVOUR is a huge, cluster-capable kit for Level 2 and 3 (with full upgrades) flights. This rocket stands 108 in. tall, is 6.0 in. diameter and has a 3 (Split-fin) fin design. This rocket comes standard with a 54mm w/(3) 38mm motor mount and can fly on I thru K + 3 outboards motors. At ~173 oz., the 60" & 48" parachute is sized right for the stock kit to make a safe landing under most field conditions. This kit comes standard with our exclusive Linear Rail Lugs for use with 80/20 brand launch rails. The stock airframe is ideal for flights up to approx. 0.85 Mach.
Below you will find a number of upgrade options. Upgrading the parachute size may be necessary if you intend to build heavy or have a hard landing surface (i.e. gravel, pavement, desert playa, etc.). Some motors will accelerate this rocket to transonic or even supersonic velocities. Under these conditions, this kit may require the fin upgrade, foam encapsulation of the fin root, as well as other advanced construction skills.
- Ultimate Ended. Chute Upgrade (For Hard Surface Landings) from 48&60 to 54&72 - $45.00
- Ultimate Endeavour Fully Fiberglassed Airframe (Includes Double-Wall Coupler) - $236.34
- Ultimate Endeavour Fin Upgrade From 0.093 To 0.125" Thickness - $27.16
- Ultimate Endeavour Upgrade to CPR-MAX Altimeter Based Chute Deployment System - $148.45
Select only one of the following upgrades for this kit
- Ultimate Endeavour MMT Upgrade to Single 75mm - $7.73
- Ultimate Endeavour MMT Upgrade to Single 98mm - $8.73
- Ultimate Endeavour MMT Upgrade to Single 75mm GiantKS (w/o Adapters) - $24.73
- Ultimate Endeavour MMT Upgrade to Single 98mm GiantKS (w/o Adapters) - $25.73
Add now and save:
- Epoxy, Quick-Cure (5 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Mid-Cure (15 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Slow-Cure (30 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Adjustable Density Expanding Foam - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
It is prudent to sim your kit/motor combination using the actual weight of your finished model to determine max velocity, altitude, ejection delay, etc. This will allow you to make an informed decision when selecting a suitable motor for your rocket. Please download and read the PML FAQ and/or consult with a NAR or Tripoli certified member to ensure your flights are fun and safe.